what are we on about???

Club dj's love good remixes. It gives the club a good vibe. But for you and I, remixes are sometimes too long. At REMIXED, RE-EDITED & RELEASED we will post excellent edits of remixes of tracks that are not too long to listen to in your car or your mp3 player. You're guaranteed not to find these anywhere else unless it's been taken from here. If you have any requests, feel free - although I may need the original remix to work from. If you object to your work being tampered with and posted here, let me know and I'll see if I can twist your arm...

TO DOWNLOAD, JUST CLICK POST HEADING



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

se:sa & sharon phillips - like this, like that (kk's re-edit)

I just HAD to post this cos it's my fave dance track of the moment. SE:SA, for those that don't know, are actually Syke & Sugarstarr. I just love the sampled Deee-lite - Groove is in the heart sample.

No comments: